ISO 9001 Certification
WHAT IS ISO 9001 Certification (QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS)?
ISO 9001 Certification is a set of standards published by ISO (the International Organization for Standardization). Its purpose is to enable the organization in implementing the Quality Management Systems (QMS). The standard was last upgraded in 2015; hence it is referred as ISO 9001:2015 Certification. ISO 9001 is agreed-upon by a majority of member nations, making it a universally accepted Standard.
WHO SHOULD USE THE ISO 9001:2015 Certification?
ISO 9001 Certification is suitable for any type of organization, regardless of scale or sector. More than one million organizations from more than 170 countries have applied for the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements into their QMS.
Using the ISO 9001:2015 Certification Supports the organizations in the following ways:
- Organize measures
- Continual improvement
- Improve the effectiveness of PDCA cycle
What topics do ISO 9001:2015 Certification cover?
ISO 9001 Certification (QMS) is based on the plan-do-check-act (PDCA)methodology and gives a cycle-oriented way to deal with archiving and looking into the structure, duties/responsibilities, and strategies needed to accomplish successful quality management in an association. Explicit segments of the standard contain data on numerous themes. For example,
- Requirements for a quality management system, including documented-information, arranging and determining process interactions.
- Responsibilities of the management.
- Management of assets, including human resources (HR) and workplace conditions.
- Product acknowledgment, including planning and conveying to the employees at every level.
- Measurement, investigation, and improvement of the QMS through exercises like internal-audits and structuring preventive and remedial activities.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF ISO 9001 Certification?
ISO 9001 Certification aims to deliver a practical and functional Quality Management System for improving and observing your business holistically.
Some of the main advantages of ISO 9001 certification include:
- Suitable for both small and large association.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Consistent outcomes though measurement & monitoring.
- Internationally recognized ISO standard.
- Provides best methodology for internal management.
- Helps in reducing wastage.
- Helps in increasing efficiency, productivity & profit.
- Compatibility with other ISO standards.
ISO 9001 certification maps-out the significance of high-quality goods and services. Also, in the highly competitive market rate the organizations struggle being differentiated. Hereby ISO 9001:2015 Certification is an eminent tool for sustaining and nurturing in the market.
Certify your organization to revamp your functioning system. The ISO 9001 certification aids to structure and align your business credibility and authority resulting into overall efficiency of the business.